Security management systems
Site Management Utility (SMU) is an advanced comprehensive security management software program used for the definition, planning, recording and reporting of a site's security activities and incidents. It was designed in-house by ICTS's technological subsidiary.
SMU is complemented by an integrated patrol system called ‘Coyote’. It helps with the information capturing and viewing in real time via a personal digital assistant (PDA) using 3G and Wi-Fi networks.
The SMU utilities include:
- Setup – including site structure, critical points, and user permissions
- Planning – appointments
- Log Book – records all activities per day/week/month
- Incidents – designed for entering incident reports
- HR – staff information including training history, appraisals, drills and personnel records
- Reports and Charts – to process the recorded information to produce charts and trend reports
- KPI – Key Performance Indicators